QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY. SAFETY AND FOOD QUALITY CULTURE
Jealsa, an entity with presence in the international food sector whose activity, is focused on the design and manufacture of canned fish and aquaculture products, as well as on the design, processing, packaging and storage of frozen products of fishing and aquaculture. Jealsa is aware that the essential and fundamental factors for its operation as a company, are the quality of the products and services provided to its customers, and the preservation of the natural environment, which is why it directs its efforts to count on:
- Technically competent, responsible, suitably qualified and trained personnel for the development of their activities.
- Adequate material resources (machinery, equipment, information technology and telecommunications) in all manufacturing processes and pollution prevention.
- Credibility, reputation and honesty.
To this end, we intend to operate with a Management system in accordance with ISO 9001, BRC, IFS and ISO 14001, whose design and implementation ensures the conformity of services with the demands of the market, the continuous improvement of the benefits of all the interested parties as well as the fulfillment of the legal and regulatory requirements that affect us, In short, we commit ourselves to the client and the environment to:
- Detect your needs.
- Properly manage the requested orders.
- Buy the appropriate raw materials to the product you require.
- Manufacture the products according to both legal and own requirements, guaranteeing food safety, quality and authenticity.
- Promote culture within the organization in order to comply with the basic and strategic principles of behavior: safety, quality and environment, service, price and benefit.
- Shipping and delivery on time.
- Address claims and suggestions.
- Measurement of the degree of satisfaction.
- Review of our system.
- Setting objectives of quality and environment.
- Prevent negative environmental impacts to the environment.
- Establish the necessary environmental communication channels.
In addition, convinced of the need to preserve the natural environment, we manage the risk in the context of our organization in order to prevent pollution according to the nature, magnitude and environmental impacts generated by our activity and therefore, the establishment of the necessary guidelines for the continuous improvement of the management by processes in all its activities, both environmental and quality for control and the management of the associated risks taking the appropriate actions to satisfy the acquisition of the competences of all the interested parties, establishing the necessary communication channels according to your participation in the scope of our Management System.
Within the framework of this policy, it is up to the President of the Company to approve the qualitative and quantitative objectives in Quality and Environment.